Casula 443 HUME HIGHWAY
Price Reduction - Motivated Owner!
Deans Property is pleased to present 443 Hume Highway Casula.
- 958.3 sqm site (per survey)
- An elite Liverpool/Casula site
- Zone B6 Enterprise Corridor - mixed residential and business use
- Multitude of development options
- Perfectly positioned to reap the benefits of future growth of Western Sydney
- Owner occupier opportunity with development potential
- Incredible exposure to Hume Highway just off the M5 Motorway
Ideally located on one of the fasted growth areas in Sydney. This area is part of Lucy Turnbull’s Greater Sydney Commission’s ‘Draft Greater Sydney Region Plan’, called Western Parkland City. With the long-awaited announcement of the New International Airport at Badgerys Creek, the region is exploding with interest. Early predictions are Liverpool will double in population over the next 20 Years. Liverpool itself would swell to the size of Canberra with approximately 325,000 people.
The huge infrastructure changes to accommodate this growth is only just coming to fruition now. Positioned on the Hume Highway, adjacent the M5 Motorway and within proximity to M7 Motorway, Liverpool CBD, Westfield’s, Casula Mall, two Universities, the newly completed Liverpool Hospital Liverpool & Casula Train Station, TAFE, and Casula Powerhouse.
This is an opportunity to ride the wave of progress. A versatile block with mixed uses permitted (STCA) B6 Enterprise Corridor zoning. A rare find with great exposure. A flat block ready to build on.
Motivated Owner! All offers will be considered!
Call now for more information!