Glebe Whole Building/7 FRANKLYN STREET
Excellent Opportunity In Glebe
This property has served as the head office of Brisland, a building company that will vacate the building in March.
The building occupies a prominent corner position visible from the Broadway Shopping Centre's Glebe Point Road access.
A welcoming tiled foyer with reception and boardroom leads to two interconnected levels of renovated creative warehouse space. This is a contemporary building that highlights former warehouse characteristics such as ironbark columns and exposed herringbone trusses. Timber floors are hidden under carpet tiles and can be exposed for a more dramatic appearance.
There are two sides of natural light in addition to a soaring skylight on level 1. Perimeter executive offices on the right of the building and the rest of the building, save for amenities and kitchen, is predominantly open plan. Up to 50 individuals can be accommodated in the building.
Situated on 360sqm of elevated land at the apex of Franklyn and Greek Streets, this property has a net lettable area of 661sqm 'as is' with potential to go up to a 15-metre height limit. The building has an FSR of based on the city of Sydney Planning Guidelines for the site being a 'B2 Local Centre' zoning under the City of Sydney LEP 2012.
This extremely rare offering boasts the following highlights:
- Ideal for owner occupiers, developers or investors looking for a unique warehouse space with 'value add' potential
- Prominent elevated corner site with splay corner and large parapet ideal for signage and exposure of your business
- Parkside outlook to Minogue Reserve - opposite the highly successful Broadway Shopping Centre, just off Cosmopolitan Glebe Point Road
- Conservative outgoings estimate at $23,830 per annum (only $36 per sqm)
- Architect Conceptual Designs prepared by John Hepworth of the Architecture Company Pty Ltd