Glebe Mezzanine Level/19-37 GREEK STREET
Whole Floor/Building Opportunities in Ultimo's Newest Building
A contemporary refurbishment of an original warehouse built in 1915.
The refurbishment has concentrated on revealing the character of the old timber and masonry structure, an adaptation of the old blended with the best of todays services and technology.
New finishes such as concrete, masonry and timber accentuate the buildings industrial beginnings, brass detailing and fittings provide character and texture to the interior environments.
Large windows and high Ceilings across most levels provide natural day lighting and opportunities for North facing city skyline views on upper floors.
Positioned in the heart of Sydney’s tertiary education precinct, The University of Technology, Sydney TAFE and Notre Dame University are all within walking distance. International Grammar School, JMC Academy, The Performing Arts Grammar School and the Australasian College Broadway add to the revered educational institutions mentioned above.
- Well-positioned in the heart of the Broadway/Ultimo/Glebe golden triangle
- 'Raw' creative refurbishment with your specification in mind
- Original features (circa 1915) to be highlighted including ironbark columns, hardwood floors, herringbone strutting and exposed brickwork
- New male and female amenities with end-of-trip facilities, plus bike storage
- Naming rights - large vertical wall sign
Floor Plates Available:
MEZZANINE LEVEL 873 SQM NLA
LEVEL 1 (WHOLE FLOOR) 1086 SQM NLA
LEVEL 2 (WHOLE FLOOR) 1077 SQM NLA
LEVEL 3 (WHOLE FLOOR) 792 SQM NLA
LEVEL 4 (WHOLE FLOOR) 792 SQM NLA
Easy 12 minutes walk (1.2 km) via Bay Street and Broadway to Railway Square entrance to Central Railway Station.
For any further questions or if you wish to arrange an inspection please feel free to contact Deans Property today!