Glebe 19-37 GREEK STREET
Whole Building Available In Glebe!
Construction has commenced on this impressive building which will undergo a complete refurbishment as creative offices, with architecture and design by Buchan Architects. The owner is ideally seeking a half floor, whole-floor or whole-building tenants to share their vision for the adaptive reuse plus repositioning of this unique city fringe asset.
Original features to be highlighted include ironbark beams & columns, hardwood floors, high cathedral ceilings, herringbone strutting and exposed brickwork. Featuring large 1,043m2 to 1,086m2 floorplates, with the possible option of two new upper levels at 792m2 inclusive of a rooftop terrace (STCA).
A full and complete upgrade for the rebirth of the former 'Dewey & Co' at 1915 woolstore will include new lifts, air conditioning, interconnecting stairs and grand lobby with city skyline views from the upper levels.
NABERS - Targeting 4 stars.
- On offer space 5000 sqm.
- Well-positioned in the heart of the Broadway/Ultimo/Glebe golden triangle
- 'Raw' creative refurbishment with your specification in mind
- Original features (circa 1915) to be highlighted including ironbark columns, hardwood floors, herringbone strutting and exposed brickwork
- New male and female amenities with end-of-trip facilities, plus bike storage
- Naming rights - large vertical wall sign
- Available quarter 4 2018
3500 sqm available by end of 2018, unless additional floors are approved. The 500 sqm will be made available by April 2019.
Easy 12 minutes walk (1.2 km) via Bay Street and Broadway to Railway Square entrance to Central Railway Station.