Rosebery Building A - Suite 1/1-5 Hayes ROAD
Contemporary workspace ideal for a range of business uses
The Hayesbery is part of a five hectare site located on Hayes Road in Rosebery. Stage 1 is an exciting adaptive reuse project that will convert the existing heritage hattery into a contemporary workspace ideal for a range of business uses. Built in 1920 for R C Henderson, the ladies hat manufacturer, the building is a distinctive feature in the streetscape and history of Rosebery.
- High quality office space
- Flexible spaces from 350-1,015 sqm
- Close proximity to a range of retail, food and other amenity options including Rosebery IGA
- Multiple bus routes within walking distance from the estate
- Convenient cycle paths between the estate and South Sydney providing easy connection to the CBD, Redfern Station and Inner West
- Close to the M5 Motorway and Eastern Distributor providing easy access to the northern, eastern and western suburbs.
For any more information or if you would like to inspect this property, feel free to give Deans Property a call today!
For more property matches, visit www.deansproperty.com.au