Surry Hills 33 FOSTER STREET
Rare City Fringe HQ
CBRE and Deans Property are pleased to present to the market for lease 33 Foster Street, Surry Hills.
Positioned in the creative quarter of Surry Hills. Walking distance to Central Station and Sydney’s CBD with cafe’s on almost every neighbouring corner and an abundance of transport options at your doorstep.
This prominent corner warehouse building has an existing creative style fit-out, top quality finishes with high herringbone ceilings and a great corner identity.
The light filled premises is split over three levels to host large open plan areas and existing meeting rooms, or can be adapted to suit your business needs.
- Whole or Part building opportunities (flexible private spaces from 180sqm - 439sqm)
- Corner standalone building with direct ground floor and basement access
- North facing sun drenched rooftop terrace with skyline views - perfect for outdoor breakout
- 4 secure car spaces included in rent or repurpose the space for additional office space at no cost!
- Dual access from Foster Street and Blackburn Lane
- Opportunity for A-grade HQ at highly incentivised price
- Existing fit out able to be utilised, or transform this light filled space to suit your own needs
- Bathrooms on each level and fully ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- Equipped with End of Trip facilities
- DDA compliant
A must to inspect as huge savings on existing infrastructure and fit out.
For any more information or if you would like to inspect this property, feel free to give Deans Property or CBRE a call today!